Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A day in the Life of a Tea Cup

    When taking the photo I changed my ISO to 100.  I did this because it was pretty light but the angle was difficult to take without shaking.  So, instead of using an 80 ISO I decided to use an 100 ISO.

    When editing this photo I brightened the photo and decreased the exposure time.  I also increased the contrast and slightly increased the vibrancy of the colors.

   A strength that this photo has is I think it guides your eye from the bottom left corner to the top right corner.  I also like how light and white it looks and the clarity and light reflections in the spoon.

    A weakness that this photo has is that the flowers are not as completely focused as they could be. Also, the spoon is pretty centered but I think that is okay because there is a lot of movement in this photo.


No comments:

Post a Comment