Monday, January 31, 2011

Digital Photography Artist Statement

    I create art because I want to share with others how I see the world.  Almost anything can inspire me in some way.  Minnesota, beauty, nature, seasons, and life are all things that inspire me.  I express my inspirations in both obvious and subtle ways.  I have done quite a bit of art work in the mediums of oil paint, acrylic paint, charcoal drawing, oil pastel drawing, print making, manual (film) photography and digital photography.  This semester I would like to explore artistic expression through digital photography.
    C.J Feng is a Photographer that inspires me.  He has photos on the National Geographic website.  His photos capture new and interesting places of the world.  The picture on the right is from Santorini, Greece.  This is a digital image and there was most likely some form of photo editing used to alter this picture.  I think it would be amazing to travel all around the world and be able to see different places just for my job!




Find more C. T Feng Photos here

No comments:

Post a Comment