Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My First Movie Review

BRAINSTORMING
1.Funny
2.Good writing
3.Interesting plot
4.Keeps me engaged
5.Action and love story
6.Good cast
7.Creative and funny character descriptions
8.Humorous setting
9.Favorite movie
10.DVD and VHS
11.Sister sick
12.Not old enough
13.view commentary
14.Pageant quiz
15.Doughnuts

REVIEW OF MISS CONGENIALITY
When I first saw the commercial for this movie I knew I would love it.  It was PG-13 and I was too young at the time to see it but I knew that somehow I would see it.  That day came when my sister became ill with a cold.  My dad thought it would be nice to get her some movies to pass the time.  Miss Congeniality was in the beautiful stack of movies.  I was so excited!  The first scene was fairly dark and my mom was not sure if I should watch it.  After that though it was light and hilarious.  The cast was perfect and the character descriptions were priceless.  This has been my favorite movie for a very long time.  Sandra Bullock has always been my favorite actress and I currently own this movie on both DVD and VHS.  A few years later when I was sick I watched the whole movie and then again with the voice over commentary by Sandra and the Director.  After that I took the DVDs special pageant quiz to see if I was suitable for a pageant.  I was not.  Then I took the quiz again trying to be the meanest person possible in my answers to the questions, and that time ironically enough, I was suitable for a pageant...interesting.  I highly recommend this movie to anyone with any scene of humor at all.  It will be worth your time and your life will be a happier one after you watch this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment