Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Portraits

In this photo I used natural lighting and a 3/4ths angle. I also used a surface blur minimal spot healing. I brightened the photo slighting but increased the contrast, making the background darker. I increased the coloring of the blue eyes and red lips using the 50% overlay function. Finally, I croped the photo to focus in more on the face and the expression, taking distractions away from the composition of the photo. I was pleased with the outcome of this photo.

I used a photo filter for this photo to make it slightly more blue. This picture originally had a lot of orange in it so i thought the blue would help give a sence of the cold and neutralise the orange. This would also emphasize the orange that remained in the photo. I brightened this photo as well and added contrast. I croped it because the background was very distracting. I was pleased with the final outcome of this photo.

I used a lens flare for this photo to emphasize the light source. I wanted to make this photo black and white so the lense flare would be more obvious to the picture and color wouldn't take away from the effect. I played with color balance in this photo also to try to increase contrast where I wanted, to make the black and white look more extreme. I was pleased with the outcome of this photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment